Through the help of the steps outlined below, it would get easy for all users to download the Roku app on their device. Therefore after the user downloads and installs the application, they are advised to connect it with the wireless connection to use it to its full potential.
- Note: Ensure a stable and robust internet connection for downloading and installing the Roku application.
- After this, the users are advised to open the google play store.
- Note: The iOS users are recommended to access the app store to get the Roku application.
- Then in the search bar, type “Roku app.”
- After this, from the search results, the users are advised to tap on the Roku app.
- Then click on the install option.
- After this, the Roku application installation procedure will begin.
- Now the users are recommended to wait for the installation procedure to complete.
- Once the application gets downloaded and installed on the device, the users are suggested to connect it to the Roku streaming device.
- Note: Ensure that the Roku and the streaming device are connected to the same wireless network connection.
Hence, after downloading and installing the Roku app on their smartphone, the users can easily access the features and navigate the Roku streaming device easily and conveniently. However, the users will have to first perform the setup procedure and for that, access the official website, i.e., roku.com/link to setup the streaming device. Furthermore, users facing issues while downloading or installing the app are suggested to help the Roku customer service team.